Click on this link to play Jester
Set Jester's play time (or use default settings)
- number of seconds per move, or
- number of minutes per game, or
- K.O. game in minutes with/without bonus
time per move
Select side color for Jester.
Then click [New Game] button to start a new
To play a move, click the piece to move and
click the destination square.
Important : after loaded, Jester is playable
without connection (offline mode)
"Spy" mode :
Enabled : View Jester's thought.
Hide white & black pieces :
These options allow you to play a half
or full-blindfold game.
Variations of chess game :
- Normal game : the normal chess
- Fantasy style : like as normal
game, but sometimes Jester plays a strange, an unexpected move (not
really the best move) which completely baffles you and "puts fire on board".
- Clownish style : like as normal
game, but when Jester gets a decisive advantage, he'll play a very bad
move giving you a chance to win.
- One-Step-Beyond : white pawns
are on the 3rd rank, black pawns on the 6th rank.
- Vaureal Dawn : knights &
bishops switch their initial position on board.
- Crazy Horses : bishops are replaced
- Lethal Amazones : knights &
bishops are replaced by queens.
- Throne of chaos : like as Fischerandom
Edit mode :
- Click [Modification] button to enter
in edit mode. Select a piece with [Select Piece] button and click on the
square to place a new piece. When all done, click again [Modification]
button to leave edit mode.
Then, click [New game] button to start
a game with the new position. White side always plays first.
Take bake last player move. Not allowed
in K.O. game.
Warning: Sometimes Jester cheats if you use often this button !